Photo: Sorcha O'Brien
✔Log in to create a list
Saturday 15 October, 11.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday 16 October, 12.00pm – 5.00pm
The Casino at Marino is Ireland's miniature 18th century architectural masterpiece. It was designed in 1759 as a garden temple for James Caulfeild, 1st Earl of Charlemont, by Sir William Chambers, one of the finest architects of the time. The Casino, meaning small house, contains 16 finely decorated rooms, rich in subtlety and design.