St. Luke’s Church was constructed in the early 18th to the design of Thomas Burgh and opened in 1716. The recent works were for the conservation of the original structure and its adaption to office accommodation, carried out by DTA Architects in association with Carrig Conservation. New additions to the existing structure – including the roof truss, zinc clad roof and rooflight, windows and the reception pavilion are distinguished in their materiality as modern additions to the existing shell.

Share