This 19th century building was a former store for grain used in whiskey production by Roe’s Distillery. The George Roe Distillery had the highest output of any distillery in the world at the time, around 1886. This solid limestone building also has earlier ties to the Four Courts Marshalsea, a debtor’s prison. Located between the wall remains of the Four Courts Marshalsea and what is now the Digital Depot building, the Grainstore is of great architectural merit. In its newly refurbished state, The Grainstore offers visually impressive, bright & spacious contemporary office units in The Digital Hub, Irelands largest enterprise cluster for technology, digital media and internet companies.

Share