An early concrete building built between 1908 -1910, the Williams & Woods building on King’s Inn Street in Dublin City Centre once manufactured various sweet treats including Toblerone , fruit field jams and Mint Crisp. This industrial building is now home to a broad eclectic mix of small businesses and individuals in creative sectors including art, design, music, photography, yoga, illustration, graphics, events, and small batch food & drink production.

Share