St Anne’s Park is a 270 acre public park that previously formed part of a 500 acre estate developed by the Guinness family. The estate originally consisted of a large mansion with landscaped gardens that contained a number of stone follies. While the mansion was lost to fire in 1943, the follies and garden buildings, dating from 1838-1904, have survived. Twelve of the historic follies were conserved (Howley Hayes Architects on behalf of DCC) in 2017, including repairs, works to restore historic details, improve access and public safety.

Share