Experience the National Gallery of Ireland through a mixture of materials, texture, space and sound! In this 40 minute blindfolded visit, a member for the Gallery’s guide panel will guide you around the Gallery’s outdoor and indoor spaces focusing on some of the most architecturally significant parts the Gallery has to offer. By using your other senses, you are invited to place yourself in the solid space and sound around you.
Each time slot is for one pod of up to 6 people.
This is an outdoor and indoor experience so please prepare for the possibility of bad weather. These will go ahead even if it is raining. It is accessible for visually impaired visitors and wheelchair users.
Times slots: Friday at 4pm; Saturday & Sunday at 1pm and 2pm.
Pre-book only. Booking open 28th September. Check back here!
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair and buggy accessible.
- There are disabled parking spaces located outside the Merrion Square entrance to the Gallery.
- This building is operating a one-way route through the Gallery. Enter through the Merrion Square entrance only, and exit through the Clare Street door.
- Visitors with guide and assistance dogs are welcome in the Gallery.
- Accessible toilets available.
Read more here