Heuston Station

Sancton Wood & Sir John MacNeill , 1850 /
Dublin 8
Saturday, 12pm—1pm
Sunday, 12pm—1pm
Join the lottery
Photo: Paul Sharp

Heuston formerly known as Kingsbridge Station links Dublin with the south, southwest and west. The Station opened on 4th August 1846. The passenger terminal and buildings were designed by Sancton Wood and the train sheds and infrastructure was designed by Irish born railway engineer, John McNeill. Join Emma Gilleece for an architectural tour of Heuston Station.

Notes

  • Wheelchair Accessible.
  • Suitable for Children
  • Tours at 12pm.
  • Lottery from 11th - 24th September

More OHD Nearby

Dr. Steevens’ Hospital

Thomas Burgh, 1733

Criminal Courts of Justice

Henry J Lyons Architects, 2009