Dublin Port Centre

Scott Tallon Walker Architects , 1982 /
Alexandra Road, Dublin Port, Dublin 1
Saturday, 12pm—5pm
Photo: Enda Cavanagh
Photo: Enda Cavanagh

In 1976 Scott Tallon Walker were commissioned by Dublin Port and Docks Board to design an office building with a strong visual presence in the Port. The six-storey building completed in 1982, sits in raised podium with a top floor dedicated to plant and ancillary accommodation. In December 2016 Dublin Port Company announced details of a new project to soften the boundaries to the City and provide public realm at the Port Centre and appointed Darmody Architects to carry out the work. Opening in October 2017 the project won RIAI “Public Space” Award.

First Come Basis

Just show up and look out for Open House Dublin Volunteers.

Notes

  • Wheelchair Accessible.
  • Suitable for Children

More OHD Nearby

Pigeon House Power Station

Dublin Corporation, 1903