Attached five-bay three-storey over basement former fever hospital, built 1801-04, having central stairwell and recent elevator extension to rear (east) elevation. Pitched artificial slate roof with brown brick chimneystacks, cast-iron rainwater goods, and granite eaves course to north and south elevations. Brown brick laid in Flemish bond to walls, with carved granite plinth course over rendered wall to basement. Steel staircases and landings adjoining north and south elevations. Square-headed window openings with raised render reveals, granite sills, six-over-six pane timber sash windows, two-over-two pane timber sash windows, and replacement timber uPVC windows. Painted masonry doorcase to front (west) elevation comprising Doric columns supporting render entablature, surrounding square-headed door opening with double-leaf timber panelled door and timber framed sideslights, approached by granite platform bridging basement area and steps flanked by cast-iron railings on render plinth wall with granite coping. Square-headed door openings to basement level, with raised render reveals and half-glazed timber panelled doors.
First Come Basis
Just show up and look out for Open House Dublin Volunteers.