This project addressed the restoration of a derelict Coach House to the rear of an 1850's residence. The design approach was to maintain the building’s character, significant features of the structure, while ensuring its continued survival. The project included the preservation of the random rubble stonewalls, the proportions of the inner courtyard, the slate pitched roof and the brick formed opes, with the addition of rooflights, and a new extension the courtyard.
Last entry: 30 minutes prior to closing
Saturday 18th October, 1pm - 5pm
Sunday 19th October, 2pm - 5pm
First-come basis: Just turn up and look out for Open House Dublin volunteers.