✔Log in to create a list
Saturday 15 October, 11.00am – 5.00pm
The 19th century Parsons Building has been home to Trinity's Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering since 1981, sitting elevated and at an angle to the grain of the campus. Grafton Architects' first addition to the building in 1996 addressed the campus, accommodating workshops, laboratories and offices between the new podium and the bold basalt-clad cube on top. The second extension spans to Lincoln Place, an elegant granite-clad form that achieves sophisticated negotiation of particularly challenging site conditions.
First-come basis: Just turn up and look out for Open House Dublin volunteers. Wheelchair Access.
Designed by: Robert J. Stirling, Grafton Architects
Building Date: 1895, 1996, 2005
Location: Trinity College Dublin, Dublin 2