Photo: Eugene Langan
Iveagh Trust Museum Flat
✔Log in to create a list
Saturday 15 October, 11.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday 16 October, 12.00pm – 4.00pm
In 1907, Henry and Anne Jane Molloy returned to Ireland from Scotland, and obtained accommodation with the Trust on 30th April of that year, first residing in 4 and 5b, before settling in 3b, a three room flat, from June 1915, at five shillings and sixpence per week. Nellie was born on the 4th October 1907, one of six children – four girls and two boys. Her siblings were Thomas Joseph (born 1905), Mary Catherine (Maisie) born 1909, Anne Jane (Nancy) born 1911, Christina born 1919, and Henry John, born 1921.
First-come basis: Just turn up and look out for Open House Dublin volunteers. This tour is not suitable for children. Photography is not allowed on this tour.
Designed by: McDonnell & Reid / Joseph & Smithem
Building Date: 1903
Location: Iveagh Trust Buildings, Patrick Street, Dublin 8