menu
Iveagh House

Photo: David Soanes

Iveagh House

Log in to create a list

Saturday 15 October, 11.00am – 5.00pm

Iveagh House, now home to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, was first designed in 1736 by Richard Castle and remodeled in the 19th century, when a Portland stone facade was added. Behind this facade is a large house dating from three distinct periods with a highly decorated sumptuous interior.

First-come basis: Just turn up and look out for Open House Dublin volunteers. Wheelchair Access. Please note that the 2.00pm tour will be given through Irish.

Designed by: Richard Castle / OPW Architects Department
Building Date: 1736
Location: 79–80 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2